Microsoft Azure Training and Certification
Get hands-on Azure training to master the fastest-growing IaaS and PaaS platforms and open the door to new career possibilities.
Upcoming Online LIVE Azure Classes
|Name||Start Date||Days||Class Times||Price||Enroll|
|AZ-900T00 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals||06/23/2023||1||8:00 AM-4:00 PM Central||$725.00|
Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services — including analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web — that helps companies move faster, achieve more, and save money. Azure is now the public cloud of choice for businesses, so these skills are in high demand.
Microsoft Azure helps businesses:
- Use an open and flexible platform that supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases, and devices
- Extend your existing IT through the largest network of secure private connections, hybrid databases, and storage solutions
- Protect your data with the first major cloud provider to adopt the new international cloud privacy standard, ISO 27018
- Run your apps anywhere on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed data centers across 42 regions
- Make smarter decisions using Azure’s predictive analytics services, including Machine Learning, Cortana Analytics, and Stream Analytics
As a flexible, user-friendly platform, Azure was designed for every level of IT professional to be productive. It includes integrated tools, templates, and managed services to effectively build and manage enterprise, mobile, web, and Internet of Things (IoT) apps, using skills you already have and technologies you already know.
Whether you’re new to cloud computing or an experienced Azure developer, New Horizons Dallas has Azure training for you. Solidify your understanding of cloud computing or learn how to master the Azure Stack. With real-world training, you instantly gain the marketable skills businesses are desperately seeking.
Comprehensive Azure Server training from New Horizons Dallas offers IT training for every expertise level, including:
- Novice and experienced IT professionals
- DevOps professionals
- AD DS administrators
- System or infrastructure admins
- Developers evaluating Azure for hosting SQL databases, migration or extending cloud services to users
- .NET developers
Get the skills to:
- Design and develop services that access local and remote data from various data sources
- Develop and deploy services to hybrid environments, including on-premises servers and Windows Azure
- Create Azure Web apps
- Create and configure VMs in Microsoft Azure
- Create an Azure virtual network
- Deploy databases in Azure